As a premier provider of online education, Devry University provides career-focused degree programs marked by interactive and highly effective web-based instruction.
Committed to enhancing and preparing students for trending careers, online degree programs backed up by outstanding online college faculty members feature all the advantages of traditional education. Devry University gives you the edge to obtain associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree online anywhere anytime.
Keller MBA Program
The MBA degree offered at Devry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management enhances your career potential and competitive advantages. Designed to provide proven management concepts and skills, Keller MBA program comes with a curriculum that offers 16 concentrations.
It enables you to impact in an effective way your current position for a career change by developing your mental agility to receive and apply new ideas. Customized online learning option to fit your professional needs and interests are also available.
• Features of Keller MBA Program include
1) Recognized leader: Keller is a leader of the practitioner-oriented approach and boasts 35 years of experience in graduate management education. Its position as a leader in online education is supported by a decade of experience in the design and delivery of online learning and graduate business courses.
2) Outstanding faculty: Keller’s practitioner-faculty, grounded in real-world management expertise, will work with you on case studies and team projects in a robust class environment. You will be loaded with the most effective solutions and necessary skills to build your career.
3) Valuable techniques: Courses and degree programs provided by Keller are designed by top business leaders, ensuring graduates to meet their needs. Your analytic, communication and teamwork abilities will be enhanced; you will be provided with practical applications and integration skills sough after by today’s employers.
4) Lifetime career assistance: Keller offers great career services to help you determine career opportunities, make full usage of your experience and credentials and secure your desirous position.
Bachelor’s Management Degree Program
This bachelor’s degree-completion program is designed to make use of and build on your prior education and work experience. The 16 areas of specialization at Devry University allow you a customized degree completion program to develop your business knowledge and skills needed in the competitive global marketplace. It’s an exceptional approach to add diverse management skills and advance your career if you are currently employed.
• Program features
1) Graduation requirements: 8 full-time semesters, 112 credit hours. Your bachelor’s degree in Management will be earned in less time and at a lower tuition with the help of an associate degree or twelve plus qualifying transferable college credits.
2) Flexibility: You can take your classes at an onsite Devry campus, by a mix of online and on campus classes or through its online degree programs. You are free to choose the mix of classes each term to balance personal business and keep moving toward your degree at the same time.
3) Accessible related programs: Two other related bachelor’s degree programs are available along with this Management degree program. A bachelor’s Business Administration degree program offered by Devry University degree helps you obtain in-demand administration knowledge and skills and master the up-to-date methods. A bachelor’s degree in Technical Management degree program enhances your business and computing skills so that you can advance into a management position.
Devry University Official Website: http://www.devry.edu
Note: This web site is not affiliated with or connected to Devry University. For accurate and professional information, go to Devry University official site.
Devry University was founded in 1931 and began its online education in 1998. Online education has gained great reputation because of its great flexibility.
Devry University’s online campus and onsite campus offer the same programs of high qualify. As long as you reach a required age of 17 years old on the first day when you have the first class from Devry University Online you will get enrolled in Devry University Online. There are several questions related with admission conditions of the university, which may be helpful to you.
With its roots dating back to 1931, DeVry University is among the oldest and most widely recognized online universities.
To help aspiring learners strike a balance between demanding lifestyle and education, it offers online degree programs at the associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs level.
Keller Graduate School at DeVry University excels in delivering sophisticated business education that combines vital knowledge and necessary real-world practice.