Founded in the year of 1804, Ohio University is a top public university located in the Midwestern United States in Athens, Ohio.
Recognized as the ninth oldest public university in the United States, this school provides both quality traditional courses and wonderful online programs for all the individuals who are thinking to plan their study careers here.
Nowadays, an increasing number of individuals are tending to apply for online degrees and certificates to get certain certificates with much shorter time. Every year, Ohio University receives thousands of onsite enrollments as well as online applications. Many people would like to choose Ohio University when they are planning online studies.
Why Choose Ohio University Online Courses?
Ohio University online programs are sought after for a lot of favorable facts. The following is a brief overview on the typical features of Ohio University online courses:
• They are much easier to obtain. Everybody, no matter old or young, can get easy access to Ohio University online programs by surfing its official website. You do not need to hand in any other proofs or request notes. Just complete an online application form and you will be able to enjoy your online studies at Ohio University.
• They offer more flexibility for the students. Ohio University online courses do not have strict limitations on schedules. You can start your programs at anytime and anywhere on the internet. This would be very good for you if you are doing busy work all day because you can have your classes every moment you are free. Students are free to begin their courses in their houses or at a cafe bar, at work or after work, during daytime or at night.
• Students have the very best privacy at Ohio University online programs. Nobody else, except for you and Ohio University, would know anything about your online schedules and details. You are the one to manage your online schedules. The school will never tell others any detail about your online courses.
• Students are able to obtain certain graduation degrees or certificates when they finish the courses. Ohio University promises to award degrees and certificates for all the online students who have successfully completed their online programs. Every online program at Ohio University has given credit hours for graduation. As long as you have finished all the required credit hours, you are able to receive a certificate from Ohio University. The certificate can help you obtain further study or enter into the work force.
What are the Available Online Programs at Ohio University?
No matter you are seeking for online graduate level courses, online undergraduate programs or short-term online classes, you will always spot your preferred courses at Ohio University. Major online courses offered by Ohio University are as followings:
• Graduate Level Programs – Ohio University’s online graduate level programs include Online Master of Health Administration, Online Early Childhood Generalist 4th-5th Grade Endorsement, Online Master’s in Coaching Education, Online Master’s in Athletic Administration, Online Master of Engineering Management and Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
• Short-term Online Classes – Short-term online programs at Ohio University come in a wide selection of forms and shapes, such as online summer classes, online winter intersession courses, online winter courses, online spring courses as well as online fall programs and many others.
• Undergraduate Programs – Ohio University offers two kinds of online undergraduate programs: one is Online Bachelor Degree Completion and the other is Online RN-to-BSN Academic Outreach Initiative. Online Bachelor Degree Completion programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN), Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies and Bachelor of Criminal Justice. The Online RN-to-BSN Academic Outreach Initiative course from Ohio University is specially designed for employees of health care partners.
How to Apply for Ohio University Online Programs?
All the applicants, no matter who you are, will have to register first if you want to start your online program at Ohio University. Here are some simple guides that may help you:
• For Current and Previous Ohio University Students – For all the students who are studying in Ohio University now, or the previous students who have studied at Ohio University after 1985, they do not need to complete the registration to apply for online courses. Just send a mail to Ohio University online course center by completing a simple application form and they will check the records for confirmation.
• For First-time New Hands – First-time applicants will have to complete an application form as well for getting Ohio University online courses. But they will be required to enroll an Ohio ID first for starting online classes. You can go to the website online.ohio.edu, select your preferred online programs, and then start your registration under the web guidance. The page will tell you what to do after every current step. You can call (740) 593-4324, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help if you come across with some problems during the registration.
Note: This web site is not affiliated with or connected to Ohio University. For accurate and professional information, go to Ohio University official site.