Category: Purdue University
As a university first implementing the online graduate program, Purdue University nowadays is presenting a variety of lecture courses and offering better ways for students to learn new knowledge via online courses. Accordingly, more online courses bring more opportunities to students to learn technological courses if they can not attend to classroom due to various constrictions. The online courses present the same amount of time with traditional courses, normally 15 to 20 hours per week.
Benefits of Purdue Online Courses
With online courses provided in Purdue, students not only can get their online classes at anytime they want but take the advantages of online learning. Here are the benefits
• Firstly, some courses require necessary devices to assist a better understanding to the content. Though some classrooms are equipped with modern devices such as project screens, some are not. That is why an online course means a lot for these students who want to have better visual aids.
• Secondly, online courses from Purdue University have more flexibility. Students with less spare time and more obligations in family or their jobs can have their online class without time constraint compared to traditional class which requires regular attendance.
• Purdue is considering to offer large courses to students with more learning materials. These large courses are essential for students to have core requirement lectures in hall, but are insufficient to conduct all types of learning. By contrast, online classes can offer hands-on approach and a better interaction for students to partake. Plus, students can correspond with other students who are enrolled in the same online courses or online course faculties.
• Moreover, online course in Purdue University well affects budget issues. Compared with traditional class, online classes avail students with cost-efficient way with less faculty positions and more selections of courses.
Graduate Degree Program
There are many courses offered by graduate degree programs from Purdue University. These graduate degree programs are specifically connected with online or distance education. As an online courses student, you can communicate or even debate with your faculties or classmates via e-mail, chats room or discussion boards. Therefore the graduate degree programs are presented as below.
• Master of Science in Aeronautics and Astronautics (MSAAE)
Purdue tailors working professional engineers with engineering courses and online master’s level. What a great chance for students to earn a non-thesis of MSAAE degree via internet.
• Master of Science in Aviation and Aerospace Management
These 100 percent distance courses are presented to students with 12 credit hour certificate.
• Agricultural Economics MS/MBA
This program offers a dual Purdue University Master of Science (MS) and Indiana University Master of Business Administration (MBA) and adopts online courses mostly. For students, they can finish MS program in 21 months or MS-MBA in 27 months.
• Interdisciplinary Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
MSE program allows you to work with your faculties to design the study plan which can fit your own situation. You can also work with your faculties via online MSE courses.
Note: This web site is not affiliated with or connected to Purdue University. For accurate and professional information, go to Purdue University official site.
A degree in marketing can open up many doors to a wide variety of career fields, such as advertising, public relations, development, financing, customer service and sales. To begin a career in marketing, earning an associate degree in marketing could be a good start. You can learn about marketing and business essentials required for the marketplace. An associate degree in marketing can also put you towards earning a bachelor degree. Read more
As we know, in the US there are six regional accrediting agencies providing accreditation for educational institutions, among which the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) takes charge of the accreditation for the universities, colleges, schools and other educational organizations in its service area. Read more
In today’s high-tech world, no corporation can spring up without relying on information technology to control data and other information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for employment in information technology will continue a 17% rise through the year 2018. The educational requirement begins with an associate degree in information technology. Read more