Nowadays, more and more educated workforce is willing to work in health care system. According to the statistics from the Institute of Medicine Committee, the medical industry is pushing the proportion of nurse with bachelor degrees increase from 50% to 80% by 2020. That might be the reason why RN to BSN degree seems popular for students with RN degrees.
Well, how about the employment status and salary for RN to BSN graduates? Once you graduate from RN to BSN program, you are expected to earn a salary between $89,000 and $136,000 per year. What a surprise! Are you considering: where to get my RN to BSN degree?
As the largest online school offering licensed RNs to BSN program, Kent State University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association and CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited RN to BSN program. In Kent, Ohio, Kent State University is the academic home to over 40,000 students. During its 100 years, it has experienced a wide array of academic and physical changes.
RN to BSN nursing degree is the most popular program in Kent distance education department with the largest online enrollment. It is a fully online bachelor degree which allows you to obtain BSN degree in an accelerated online format if you have RN diploma or associate degree in nursing. Once you become a registered nurse in RNs, you can get CCNE-accredited RN to BSN online program for your future plan and continuing improvement in whole health care field.
You can finish RN to BSN online program in less than two years with both part-time and full-time formats. Looking for more details on what RN to BSN online program can offer you? Here is the list.
• In Kent, RN to BSN online nursing degree is tailored for you with individualized academic plans which are built around your lifestyle and learning needs. You can find support through your every step of your learning experience. For instance, you can find enrollment advisor if you have any problem on your application process. Also, you can ask faculties who walk you through your courses and requirements smoothly to make a plan for your curriculum.
• According to the requirement from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, the standard of nursing practice is updated with new and high regulations. Thus, Kent RN to BSN online nursing degree can follow up the competencies on nursing practice.
• In Kent, you can have 7 week courses per semester. For sure, Kent pays attention to your practice ability on your RN to BSN program learning. Thus, the individualized evidence-based clinical capstone project is designed for every learner.
• Apparently, the online courses broke the geographical restrictions compared to the traditional forms of education. It allows student to enroll in its online learning program from afar with simple learning technology or tools required. Thus, you can study Kent RN to BSN online program in order to catch global healthcare working opportunities.
• There are selective terms in each year for you to enroll your major. Kent employs a rolling admission policy and six start terms. Thus you can start your courses in the Spring, Summer or Fall.
• In Kent State University, you are required to complete 122 total credits to earn BSN degree. Once you complete your BSN learning, you can get the BSN degree and up to 12 graduate credits. If you have degree in another filed, namely, diploma, associate’s or bachelor’s degree. Kent accepts all of your credits from your degrees and provides you with opportunities to transfer up to 33 nursing credits.
• For RN to BSN online program students, they can get global opportunities to learn or practice.
• Based on the fact that the RN to BSN degree course is offered 100% online, you can arrange your online study and learn foundation courses according to your own schedule. You can earn your “Bachelor of Science in Nursing” degree just as Kent on-campus students.
Generally, BSN health informatics can be applied to patient care improving. In Kent State University, you can have chances to specialize in the health informatics field. This skill allows you to gain high-paying jobs in health informatics.
Note: This web site is not affiliated with or connected to Kent State University. For accurate and professional information, go to Kent State University official site.
A degree in marketing can open up many doors to a wide variety of career fields, such as advertising, public relations, development, financing, customer service and sales. To begin a career in marketing, earning an associate degree in marketing could be a good start. You can learn about marketing and business essentials required for the marketplace. An associate degree in marketing can also put you towards earning a bachelor degree. Read more
As we know, in the US there are six regional accrediting agencies providing accreditation for educational institutions, among which the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) takes charge of the accreditation for the universities, colleges, schools and other educational organizations in its service area. Read more
In today’s high-tech world, no corporation can spring up without relying on information technology to control data and other information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for employment in information technology will continue a 17% rise through the year 2018. The educational requirement begins with an associate degree in information technology. Read more